Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sunday Market Hippieland

Sunday Market "HIPPIELAND" on Sunday, November 11th 2012 at Atrium Surabaya Town Square (sutos). Ini hasil potret-ku di acara sunday market.. :)

suasana bazaar

music


EDMUND AND JANE accessories
Owner EDMUND AND JANE alumnus from Arva School of Fashion
Yeah.. She is my senior.
Visit Edmund And Jane :)
Tania Kusuma owner


JOSEPHINE TAN (JT) creates an unique clutch bag
Owner JT alumnus from Arva School of Fashion
Yessss, ofcourse she's my senior.
Visit Josephine Tan :)
Josephine Tan owner


KOKSI CLOTH
Owner Koksi Cloth mbak Delicia my friend in HijabeeSBY
Visit Koksi Cloth :)
Delicia Rosanna owner

Meet my friend again. Yippi.. Bonita and her friend.
By the way, Bonita from ITS. Dia perna kursus desain di ARVA
Panggilan kesayanganku untuk Bonita "BonBon"
Bonita (sebelah kiri baju coklat)

Ulala this's my friend too. Mbak Shabrina and her friend.
 Mbak Shabrina sama seperti BonBon kuliah di ITS tapi beda jurusan.
Mbak Shabrina (sebelah kanan hijab coklat) 

Wohoooo my old friend. Temanku sewaktu di SMP Al-Falah.
Sekarang udah kuliah. Tantri kuliah di ITS. Nesia kuliah di UBAYA.
Long time not see, I miss them so much.. :*
Tantri (putrinya ibu wali kota surabaya), Me, Nesia

No comments:

Post a Comment